All the partners for this project, spread across 3 continents - Africa, Latin America and Europe - have a single study subject: changes in water resources in arid and semiarid regions. Realising a library of digital resources accessible to all for the training of students, engineers and technicians is essential in terms of sharing knowledge within the scientific network.
Create a digital resource library focusing on water resources in arid and semiarid regions, comprising:
- the acquisition of scientific knowledge (fundamental notions and recent results from international research)
- technological mastery (the reasoning behind the methods and approaches used, and the critical evaluation of information received)
- case studies, highlighting the complexity of real-life situations and the sometimes considerable discrepancies with academic lessons
- Federal University of Ceara (Brazil) - Prof. Eduardo Martins
- IRD (UMR HSM) - Dr Christian Leduc
- University of Ouargla (Tunisia), Tunisian National Agronomy Institute (Tunisia), Cirad, University of Ngaoundéré (Cameroon), Ecole supérieure polytechnique de Nouakchott (Mauritania), University of Cheikh Anta Diop (Senegal)