The ambition of the RENF-SOCDEV project is to contribute to structuring the higher education and research system in Mali. It comes in response to a need for social science research into crisis environments.
- Consolidate the capacities of the SOCDEV-society, culture and development master’s programme set up in 2017
- Offer 3 additional teaching modules provided by lecturer-researchers from the sub-region (Senegal, Ivory Coast and Niger)
- Allow student mobility as part of intensive research traineeships
- Bamako University of Letters and Human Sciences, Mali, Prof Fatoumata Coulibaly
- IRD (UMR IMAF): Dr Gilles Holder